SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 35th Anniversary White Bluesbreaker *RARE*

cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
edited August 2018 in Amps £
Probably gonna regret this but I’m using smaller amps for gigging now & this has sat in the cupboard for a while so maybe time to let others give it some well deserved love!  

Very rare 35th Anniversary (1997) Bluesbreaker up for grabs- (250 worldwide) I rescued this from a friend who (quite frankly) didnt look after it that well - but I cleaned it up & repaired a few dings to the tolex.  One of the speakers was broken (death by sharp object) which ive replaced with a roughly equivalent Eminence 16ohm speaker - the other greenback G12M is fine... one could easily replace with another G12M - i just never got around to it as I had a mate build me a head unit for the Amp - much easier to carry around & included in the sale- as are the bespoke Roqsolid covers! The amp really could do with new output tubes & a re-bias... but i reckon my asking price reflects this. 

I’ve seen these go for silly money (one on eBay currently going for a reasonable £2K) but £999 ovno given its condition will secure - cash on collection from North East Wiltshire only!

Cheers! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Apologies, slight aside, but is £2k indeed 'reasonable' for one of these?  I have one, great condition and has a pair of pre-Rola G12 in it.  Sounds heavenly but I rarely use it, might consider moving it on if they're going for that kind of £.
  • Well somethings only worth what people are prepared to pay... i tracked one on eBay in Europe that went for really silly money... well north of £2K...