NGD...

skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
edited August 2018 in Guitar
After buying an Affinity Tele a while back, I decided I liked it enough to buy a better one.. 

Heres the latest addition to the crew, a Fender MIM player series tele in Polar White. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72558
    They aren't joking about Polar White, you could go snowblind looking at that!

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Nice one :+1: Doesn't get better than a Tele.
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5864
    Nice choice, these Player Series Guitars are a great move by Fender.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    ICBM said:
    They aren't joking about Polar White, you could go snowblind looking at that!

:)
    Haha I know right! 

The explorer in the back is a shade whiter in real life, the tele being just slightly off/warm white. But its in no way an aged white/light cream like the affinity version. 

I quite liked the properly off white, but then again I do like white guitars so I like this shade too lol
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3568
    I played one of these in a shop a while back, it prompted me to buy a Mim Tele, great guitars.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2892
    Gorgeous 
  • Great to see 22 fret standard on MIM guitars. Happy NGD! 
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
    edited July 2020
  • Beauty.  I just can't get tired of looking at nice Teles!

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

edited August 2018
    Cheers all. 

Initially I was after an esp tele, but couldnt afford the £700+ upper models and didnt particularly want more emgs. 

So I was going to get the lower end model, for about £350 and do it up a bit, but nowhere ever has them in stock, its always a special order item it seems.

I held off for a couple months, but nothing came up Esp wise. The Ron woods looked ok but wasnt specifically what I was after.  

So I dug deep and pinched from the savings a little and got this. 
    Pmt Romford, decent price, traded in the affinity tele, all done easy and close to home. 

I do love it, and its good having a maple necked guitar in the mix, plus its nice to have a fender too.

Then 3 days ago I happen to look at a certain retailers website... there it was, several in stock, £350, reliced Esp tele’s.. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

The problem now is...they offer it on buy now pay later.. as in, no deposit even  required and as long as you pay it off within 12 months, you dont pay any interest.. just a £15 settlement fee. 

Well you know what the problem now is... lol. 
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    skunkwerx said:
    Cheers all. 

Initially I was after an esp tele, but couldnt afford the £700+ upper models and didnt particularly want more emgs. 

So I was going to get the lower end model, for about £350 and do it up a bit, but nowhere ever has them in stock, its always a special order item it seems.

I held off for a couple months, but nothing came up Esp wise. The Ron woods looked ok but wasnt specifically what I was after.  

Pmt Romford, decent price, traded in the affinity tele, all done easy and close to home. 

I do love it, and its good having a maple necked guitar in the mix, plus its nice to have a fender too.

Then 3 days ago I happen to look at a certain retailers website... there it was, several in stock, £350, reliced Esp tele’s.. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

The problem now is...they offer it on buy now pay later.. as in, no deposit even  required and as long as you pay it off within 12 months, you dont pay any interest.. just a £15 settlement fee. 

As long as you keep the Fender! 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    joetele said:
    skunkwerx said:
    Cheers all. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

As long as you keep the Fender! 
    Oh without a doubt!