Jethro Tull fans....

Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24327
Ian Anderson has a new studio album out next week and is touring in May.  No bloody gigs in Wales though. :-(
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72378
    Birmingham and Bristol though. Closer to Wales than a lot of tours get to Scotland… plenty of artists I've wanted to see seem to think that London and if you're very lucky Manchester is a UK tour.

At least he's playing Edinburgh ;).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2928
    I saw him play a Christmas show in my town's Cathedral, this Xmas just gone. Brilliant it was, such a talented bloke and he managed to surround himself with lots of talented musicians, one of which was Ade Edmondson. Nothing more surreal than seeing Eddie Hitler playing a mandolin and singing with Ian Anderson.

He even donated the proceeds of the gig to the upkeep of the Cathedral, top bloke.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    My Uncle is going to see him, hes a massive fan.