Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Quad (Leicester) Edition - Saturday 24th November 2018

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    Alright f*** it - put me down for it.. I said I'd say "yes" to opportunities so here we go. 
    Done - you got the last slot
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

I'm up for this. Please add me to the list.
    Popped you on the “others” - so you get first reserve slot for the sessions but you can come along anyway ;)
    TTony said:
    I’m going to ask Quad for the 24th and the weekend after as a backup - how does that suit people?
    Just the set the date.  It'll work for some and won't work for others.  It'll always be that way!

(oh, and those for whom it doesn't work will hate you, with a passion, for ever ..  :D)
    Reserve was in case Quad said “sod off” to the 24th - it’s the 24th unless Quad can’t do it
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Can I go on the reserve list? Might be in india for work but since I'm a doubtful for Huddersfield then I'd like to hedge my bets

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• can you put me down please
    McToot said:
    Can I go on the reserve list? Might be in india for work but since I'm a doubtful for Huddersfield then I'd like to hedge my bets
    Yep - will put you on the others - you can pull out later if you have to
    @McToot and @interstellar added to others list
  • Just realised if I get a quick and convenient flight, I won't be taking my guitar.. it's that or the 6 hour drive, or Huddersfield and lift, or could do the drive but stop a few days at a place like the peak District and make a wee break of it. That sounds good, actually. 
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Just realised if I get a quick and convenient flight, I won't be taking my guitar.. it's that or the 6 hour drive, or Huddersfield and lift, or could do the drive but stop a few days at a place like the peak District and make a wee break of it. That sounds good, actually. 
    If you fly you're welcome to use any one of my guitars man.
    The PRS has just been properly set up and it's transformed it. There's a few others to choose from too.

Yours if you want one.
    Just realised if I get a quick and convenient flight, I won't be taking my guitar.. it's that or the 6 hour drive, or Huddersfield and lift, or could do the drive but stop a few days at a place like the peak District and make a wee break of it. That sounds good, actually. 
    There are plenty of guitars at the Jam and I’m sure there will be plenty of people willing to let you play them ;)
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Leicester ?.....put me on reserve please 

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited August 2018
    Thanks, guys! I've got 3 weeks holiday left so I do wonder if I could take a tour on the way there, but then it'll be November.... Let me know if this is a crap thing to do in November (then ifI try to get a week in gran canaria instead lol)
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5375
    We did a wrong-time-of-year tour of friends/family who'd gone north/north of the border a few years back - it's fine, as long as you're seeing the right people :)  At least in November you're unlikely to have to battle snow ...
  • Snags said:
    At least in November you're unlikely to have to battle snow ...
    Huddersfield in February on the other hand...

Did you know that the motorway exit next to Sasquatch on the M62 is on the highest stretch of motorway in England? Welcome to the Pennines! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5375
    Shhhh!  I've already had the "You're not going if it's snowing" lecture. Fox ache.

Still, redeemed myself yesterday with an epic take down of the DIY task list.  Reckon the scales are almost well-balanced enough for me to try and drift in a new guitar for my birthday ...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    spark240 said:
    Leicester ?.....put me on reserve please 
    You’re on ;)
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    put me on the reserve list please.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30923
    @bridgehouse So- @ttony of this parish mentioned the fact I'd not been to one of these and this ain't very far....however, annoyingly I am working that day at England/Australia at Twickers, so, if you guys want to Eric Johnson twin and can get it back to Brum, I'll drop it over early for you

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gassage said:
    @bridgehouse So- @ttony of this parish mentioned the fact I'd not been to one of these and this ain't very far....however, annoyingly I am working that day at England/Australia at Twickers, so, if you guys want to Eric Johnson twin and can get it back to Brum, I'll drop it over early for you
    Anyone Brum way want to facilitate @Gassage 's very kind offer?
    Have moved @darthed1981 to organisers, and @HandsomeChris to the main list - so there's now 3 "others" left