Is anyone making custom length pedalboard power cables?

What's Hot
kramereekrameree Frets: 101
I know you can buy a solderless kit but they are pretty expensive. Does anyone know someone making custom length cables? I have a T Rex junior and want a couple of cables making...Let me know FB family
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10714
    You can get quite a variety of cables from ebay in different lengths and configurations, to within a few centimetres, is that good enough?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    Ive looked and only seen a few and the last ones I saw were from Auz...I'm also looking for a custom daisy chain (as I have six pedals but only 5 outs) I would try and make them but I'm not good with a soldering iron...
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 272
    you could make your own without a soldering iron, via @CustomPedalBoards and 3monkeys solderless

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3473
    edited August 2018
    www.designacable.com but it can get expensive!
    Edit: sorry, I misread the title of your thread.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • timbuk02 said:
    you could make your own without a soldering iron, via @CustomPedalBoards and 3monkeys solderless

@krameree ; yup thats your best bet!
    so quick n simple to make, u can put 1 together in less than half a minute!
    work 1st time every time, very well made, worth the money and the only solderless DC cable and plugs on the market.
    also the same cable works for the audio plugs - Genius!
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
  • vizviz Frets: 10714
    edited August 2018
    krameree said:
    Ive looked and only seen a few and the last ones I saw were from Auz...I'm also looking for a custom daisy chain (as I have six pedals but only 5 outs) I would try and make them but I'm not good with a soldering iron...
    so you want 5 single male-to-male leads and one splitter? Or do you have a pedal with an extra power out (like a boss tuner)?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • krameree said:
    I'm also looking for a custom daisy chain (as I have six pedals but only 5 outs) I would try and make them but I'm not good with a soldering iron...
    Search ebay for 6 way daisy chain.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    Im looking for 4 cables and a daisy chain. The 4 cables with right hand connector one side and straight the other, 2 of 15cm and 2 of 20cm. The daisy chain is 20cm with 1 connection in the chain, additional chain cable length 5 cm. The reason for the right angle connects is Im using a T Rex Junior on an aclam pedalboard and the power supply holder only has space for right angle connectors..
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4936
    I've been using EBS flats, which come in 4 lengths.
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    prowla said:
    I've been using EBS flats, which come in 4 lengths.
    Think OP is looking for power cables rather than signal...
    Yep looking for power cables...

• timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 272
    By coincidence, EBS posted on their site today that they are now doing flat power cables too, choice of straight-angled or angle-angled - very neat!

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Didn't lava cables release some not too long ago?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    The EBS look perfect...just need the daisy chain cable and I will be sorted