Big muffins, please tell me where I can get them.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @Kilgore , I'm sure that I've had 'em before, they're delightful.

@Nitefly , thank you for the steer.

@Moe_Zambeek , I've already been giving thought to going down the route  @thecolourbox has suggested and baking my own.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I think that Sheldons White Oven Bottom Muffins may be the carby snack for me.  Cheers crew, you are the best.
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    @Handsome_Chris  - any good?

Urghhhh that's just completely spoiled my dinner. Thanks :(
  • randellarandella Frets: 4174
    Nitefly said:
    @Nitefly - good article, I enjoyed that. I would say, as an adopted Manc of two decades’ standing (and counting), the only flaw was the mention of the Moon Under Water which, by any measure, is one of the city’s worst bars. 

I’m hungry now. I have sub rolls for lunch. 
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4918
    randella said:
    Nitefly said:
    @Nitefly - good article, I enjoyed that. I would say, as an adopted Manc of two decades’ standing (and counting), the only flaw was the mention of the Moon Under Water which, by any measure, is one of the city’s worst bars. 

I’m hungry now. I have sub rolls for lunch. 
    @randella yes, it's best avoided at weekends, unless you like being squashed by fat girls on hen parties (and I'm sure there are worse ways to go...).

In its favour, though, they do keep the ale well, and very reasonably priced.

• randellarandella Frets: 4174
    @Nitefly - Maybe the weekends are what put me off, the few times I went in there was either a punch-up, or the threat of one imminently. Probably bad luck but I’ve avoided the place since. I don’t recall the hen parties so much, maybe I need to re-evaluate ;)

And you’re right - they do keep the prices down, there aren’t many places left in town that do. Sinclair’s, maybe. 

There’s certainly nowhere else on Deansgate you’d get a pint of anything for less than a fiver now.