SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall 410 Head £950 ONO

What's Hot
Mint condition amplifier head, only used a few times. It has been stored in it's own flight case so very clean and well protected. Great amp with lots of settings to play with. Comes with pedal and custom made flight case. The pedal connects with a standard jack to jack cable which makes it easy to change/extend.Any questions/viewings welcome  Cant post pics as I don't have dropbox etc. but can email pics if reqd    North Staffs area
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Marshall Cab for sale. Good condition, it has a few scuffs/scratches but only minor cosmetic marks.  Sounds great
    Cant post pics but can email if reqd.  Any viewing  North Staffs area   UK
  • Hardly used, it has a few little scratches Works perfectly and sounds great when used with a nice valve amplifier and cab. See my other ads for great amp and cab  Any questions welcome  Sorry cant post pics as I don't have dropbox or similar   Any viewing welcome  North Staffs area of UK
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8824
    tFB Trader
    Use imgur to upload pics :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom