SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

THD Univalve

Fabulous beautifully built amp, no longer made but if you’re interested you know what these are.  Yellowjacket adaptor included plus a very expensive custom made flight case.   6L6, EL84 and a very low power 6G6 valves, the 6G6 is great for the house as you can have it screaming without anybody calling the police.  Everything works as it should.  Attenuator is scratchy when you adjust it, they all are, but it doesn’t affect anything at all once you have set it to what you want.  £400 is a complete steal.  It would be a good price for the amp alone, but with the yellow jacket (£50) and case (£300) it is a real bargain.   I have pictures if you are interested.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 897
    Welcome to the forum :)

Pix are always a good idea - classified rules HERE

Nice amps. Still have mine after many years.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • Do you ever actually use it.  I love it for what it is, and it sounds amazing, but I simply never get it out of the flight case.
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 897
    Alas rarely, as I have limited space to have all my amps out and mine too spends most of the time in its THD carry bag. Every so often I'll get it out and let rip though, usually with a 6V6, which sounds great through a 4x12. It's pretty loud for a low wattage amp and really does the vintage rock thing to a tee. I also used to have an open-back 4x10 which worked really well with it. Beautifully built and uncomplicated.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • kipplekipple Frets: 354
    Sent you a P.M.
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds