SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender Stratocaster Deluxe/Elite - SORTED

EzekielEzekiel Frets: 36
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Hi,

I’m looking to upgrade from a standard MIM to a Deluxe or Elite strat.

I prefer versions with Rosewood fretboard and S1 switch.

Please let me know if you have got anything.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    edited August 2018

What kinda budget you looking at ? I been losing sleep over a gorgeous white deluxe at guitars4you at £940 but can't find the money LOL Elites tend to be around £1100 and up unless carrying a bit of damage.

Also a really nice HSS on here

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/134274/fender-stratocaster-deluxe-hss-shawbucker-2015-in-sunset-metallic-with-hard-case#latest

• EzekielEzekiel Frets: 36
    Thanks for the reply, I've been looking on eBay and Deluxes in very good condition can be bought for around £800.
    Elite ones are closer to the £1000 mark or even £1100. E.g. on Reverb there is a great one for £1050.

The Deluxes seem to be better VFM as the features aren't different enough to the Elite models is my understanding.
  • EzekielEzekiel Frets: 36
    Bump
  • I've got a very nice 2017 white Strat Elite with ebony board, OHSC plus all case candy and very nicely set up. Yours for £999 cash in hand. I'm in Leicestershire.
  • SIME1963SIME1963 Frets: 72
    @Sunburstb0y any pics mate ?

• I've got a very nice 2017 white Strat Elite with ebony board, OHSC plus all case candy and very nicely set up. Yours for £999 cash in hand. I'm in Leicestershire.
    Pics for me too please :)