SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - PRICE DROP! - £349 - WASHBURN MERCURY MG-104 1993 USA CUSTOM SHOP HANDMADE BY GROVER JACKSON

LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 344
edited September 2018 in Guitars £

Awesome guitar from arguably the best early years of the Washburn custom shop when Grover Jackson was in charge and the Nuno Bettencourt N4 production was in full swing - next to the N4 was a number of high spec handmade guitars, this being one of the most expensive in 1993

24 super smooth jumbo frets

Beautifully figured rosewood board with pearl markers

Unfinished silky maple neck (similar to a Charvel / N4 feel)

Alder body with sunburst quilted maple top

Seymour Duncan Custom Custom (bridge)  / Hot single coil / '59 (neck)

Upgraded German Schaller tremolo & arm (otherwise all stock)

The guitar has been recently set-up with a fret polish and restrung with 10's, nice low action, trem blocked off (although this is easily set back to floating) the guitar has also been fitted with a Hipshot tremsetter which has been removed to block off the trem but is easily put back in place of the 3rd spring and is included in the sale (alan key for trem required as I don't have a spare)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bank holiday bargain bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BUMP!
  • bassborabassbora Frets: 132
    I tried one of these in the mid ‘90s great guitar. I can’t believe that price. That’s a lot of guitar for a great price. GLWTS 
  • Silly price because I've seen something I want BUMP! £349 (+P&P)