SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fractal Axe-FX II XL with FREE RAC 12 controller! Mesa Triple Crown 50W Head (rackmount).

SimonDSimonD Frets: 12
Just upgraded to the AxeFX III so I'm moving on my XL. In perfect condition, has been kept in a rack in my home studio, never gigged. Latest firmware and I can leave it loaded with presets and IR's or revert back to factory settings. I have the original packaging so happy to post. I'll try to upload a picture but not sure how. £1475 incl shipping to mainland UK.

Also MESA Triple Crown 50W rack head. Owned since new and always kept in rack in home studio, Perfect condition with original packaging. Comes with foot controller and reverb tank. £1795 incl shipping to mainland UK.

Important Note - I would prefer cash on collection or bank transfer. Possibility of PP F&F but we'd need to discuss that. I have nearly 1000 positive ebay feedback. Located near to Bristol.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments