SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2 x Hayden Petite Blonde 2 watt hand wired point to point amps - stereo-tastic!

DodgeDodge Frets: 1447
edited September 2018 in Amps £
Initially offered as a stereo pair, I may split if there is concrete interest in both from different buyers.

2 x Hayden Petite Blondes, a 2 watt single ended class A amp, made in the UK by Hayden's custom shop which is headed up by Dave Green of Matamp fame.

1x12 point to point wired combo with a very simple circuit, 1 x 12AX7 feeding a 6V6 with solid state rectifier, delivering a mighty 2 watts (clean).  Volume, tone plus a 3 way switch adding none, one or two cathode bypass caps on the preamp stages for 3 gain settings.

The black one comes with a Tung-Sol 6V6 and an EHX 12AX7, the blonde one has a JJ 6V6 and an EHX 12AX7, both with less than 5 hours usage from new.  The pictures show Celestion G12M blackbacks which aren't included in the price, but can be included for additional cost.  The black one has Celestion Rocket 50 which is by far and away the worse sounding speaker on the planet, the blonde one has a reasonable sounding Celestion Seventy 80.  You'll probably want to change both speakers though, the G12M's are a great match.

£200 collected for them both, based near Cirencester.  NOW SOLD.  Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1447

• WezVWezV Frets: 16757
    very tempting...   if it was just one, and postage was an option i would be very interested. 

WezV said:
    very tempting...   if it was just one, and postage was an option i would be very interested. 

Hi Wez,

The cheapest I've found for postage is circa £20-25 due to the weight.  I'll see what I can do though.

But you really need them both.  ;-)

P
    edited September 2018
    Now sold. Thanks all.