SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted Rickenbacker 330 or 360

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 61
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Wanted a Rickenbacker 330 or 360

Ideally in fireglo but not set on this

In exchange I am offering my Rickenbacker 610 + up to £250 cash and/or an epiphone sheraton + gibson custom hardcase, depending on guitar condition model etc.

Rickenbacker 610: 1989 it has a paint defect which means that if it gets bumped the paint chips and flakes off, please look at the photos as its pretty dinged up due to this, but there is nothing structural, it also has a non original hardcase, (silly prices on reverb suggests even in its condition could be enough to cover a 330 on its own right in today's money but I don't think its is...)

Epiphone Sheraton: samick korea 1992cream surrounds and switch tip, different knobs, pickups are a Wilkinson zebra in bridge and an old 80s Japanese/Korean hondo type super distortion looking humbucker in neck, it then has gold covers, it comes with a Gibson custom shop es335 case

Cash: mostly twenties, purple one piece solid paper body with Adam smith on the back, not as good as the earlier Elgar (the golden age) examples in my opinion, but at least they aren't made of plastic like the modern lower spec models like fives and tens.

Margate, kent
3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom