SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT-Angry Angus Strat For DGT.. Withdrawn

What's Hot
tone1tone1 Frets: 5169
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
HI all,

Yes I’m bored and fancy a change...

My Angry Angus belt Sander Special (Serial number 5) has given me great joy but it might be time for a change.... It comes with Lollar Blackface pickups and a G&G Tweed Hardcase... I’m not sure I can decide on a refinish for it and I’m severely gassing for a PRS DGT.... So I’m looking for part trade with cash your way for a PRS DGT or possibly a Suhr alt t pro.....WITHDRAWN TIL I SORT MY LIFE OUT

https://imgur.com/gallery/7wqb4
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 630
    I had a bash on an AA a few years back and it was one of the best Strats I’ve played. If boredom is the only problem and you suspect you’ll want a nice Strat again in the future, keep it! I think it would be hard to replace for the same money.

I get being paralysed by choice when deciding on a refin, but my guess is that if you just pick a colour and send the guitar off to SCR or Rexter or whoever before there’s time for doubt to creep in, the transformation will be exciting enough to make you forget all the other colours it might have been.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5169
    barnstorm said:
    I had a bash on an AA a few years back and it was one of the best Strats I’ve played. If boredom is the only problem and you suspect you’ll want a nice Strat again in the future, keep it! I think it would be hard to replace for the same money.

I get being paralysed by choice when deciding on a refin, but my guess is that if you just pick a colour and send the guitar off to SCR or Rexter or whoever before there’s time for doubt to creep in, the transformation will be exciting enough to make you forget all the other colours it might have been.
    Wise words indeed... thanks  :)
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    What's the trade value??