SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: GSP hardtail JM with highly flamed roasted maple neck (kit) £200

PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2380
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
I bought this purely because of that amazing looking neck, but having recently started practicing again, I’ve had a bit of a shock on how crap I’ve gotten at actually playing guitars instead of fettling with them!

With that in mind and also trying to reduce the number of guitars I have (so they all fit in my office/music room, I’m offering this up for sale. 

Hardtail JM body, swimming pool route to enable your choice of pickups, easy access neck pocket. Comes with Strat hardtail bridge and necks crews / fittings. 

I had finished the back of the neck with tru-oil and briwaxed the back and fretboard, looks and feels amazing. I hadn’t done the headstock as I was planing on getting that done with clear nitro, however I can do this, or supply the tru-oil to anyone who buys (if you wanted me to do it, I’ll need a few weeks (2 or 3 coats, then a week to set before waxing). 

I’ve edited two pickguard designs (2x P90’s or 1x P90 (neck) 1x Hum (bridge), happy to email these over so you can tweak / get a pickguard made. 

£200 posted. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments