SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[FS] Jackson USA B8MG (Misha Mansoor model)

What's Hot

Unfortunately I really can't get along with 8 string guitars so I'm selling this awesome Jackson to hopefully, someone who knows how to eight string.

It's a very comfortable neck for an 8 string, however the amount of strings is just confusing me haha.

The guitar has a beautiful 3A maple top, along with an alder body. This in combination with the bolt on construction provides for an excellent dynamic with alot of clarity on all the eight strings. The headstock also features a flame maple veneer to match up with the body top.

The EMG 808s really don't need an introduction, they're brilliant eight string pickups, not all guitars handle EMG's well but in this one it sounds really clear, not too bright, but not muddy at all.

It has a 27" scale guitar neck along with a comfortable 12"-16" radius that you'll find on most comfy guitars (Thats a fact!)

The guitar doesn't have many marks, and is in an excellent condition. It comes with a G&G (Jackson licensed) along with a certificate of authenticy and the official casecandy

Short list of specs: 
- 3A Maple top
- Alder Body
- Bolt on construction
- EMG 808 pickups
- Jackson 4/4 tuners
- 27" Scale length
- 12"-16" Compound radius
- Volume tone / 3 way switch
- Jackson HT8 bridge
- Including straplocks
- Including G&G Jackson case

6 & 7 string offers are accepted, just no low end stuff please.

Shipping is no problem, payment through Paypal!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments