Strymon Timeline / Mobius saving and accessing the presets

FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
I've read the manual and watched a few videos but  can't seem to intuitively use these pedals yet. I can't save anything and recalling the presets it more hit than miss.

Anyone got any helpful tips? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I really need to start using this for my Strymons (so this is as much advice for myself as it is for you), but this might make things easier:

https://www.strymon.net/nixie-public-beta/
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553

My tip is get rid of them!

I've owned the Timeline, Mobius and BigSky and got rid of them all as although I understood exactly how they worked in theory - in practice they were a huge pain in the arse.

I made my life easier by replacing them with an El Cap, Deco and BlueSky  and couldn't be happier. Of the three big pedals, I miss the Mobius the most, don't miss the Timeline or BigSky at all as the smaller delay and reverb pedals do everything I want.

And the Deco is the best pedal ever and everyone should have one.

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Gagaryn said:

My tip is get rid of them!

I've owned the Timeline, Mobius and BigSky and got rid of them all as although I understood exactly how they worked in theory - in practice they were a huge pain in the arse.

I made my life easier by replacing them with an El Cap, Deco and BlueSky  and couldn't be happier. Of the three big pedals, I miss the Mobius the most, don't miss the Timeline or BigSky at all as the smaller delay and reverb pedals do everything I want.

And the Deco is the best pedal ever and everyone should have one.

I've got a Flint which is super easy to use so understand your suggestion. Love the Timeline though, has some incredible sounds.