SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Crews OST 60 stratocaster (japanese hand made perfection) SOLD

What's Hot
neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
edited September 2018 in Guitars £

These are made in small batches, completely hand made, with the best woods possible according to Crews. 
A Japanese true hand made masterpiece.
I have owned numerous Fender CS guitars, just recently sold a Fender Journeyman reliced strat and 62 tele, as this ones fit & finish is IMHO better or at least on the same level, I love the details on this one way more.
Madagaskar rosewood board, alder body, bone nut, hand wound PUs, nitro finish and that glorious color, which looks like the black cars from 50's, kinda black/dark greenish, just stunnning and hard to catch on pics. 
Comes with fancy original heavy-duty hard case, set of keys and with all the case candy, fretboard prtoection and certificate. 
Guitar is literally like a new, not a single slightest scratch or anything on it, 10/10, there's still a protective cover on the pickguard... 
It has a 60's kinda neck profile, it's super resonant and light, plays and rings out like a dream, I don't recall having been that much impressed with any other strat ever before and I owned tons of them. 
Need some cash so I'm sticking with only FGN Masterfield and 2 Momose telecasters for now (one of teles will be for sale soon too), that's why I'm selling, otherwise she would stay here foreva. 
I played a bit with light on the pics trying to capture the color but it soooo good.

Located in Ljubljana, Slovenia

Sold, traded and bought a few high-end guitars/amps on these forums, so just check my older ads for some references, also a trade reference thread.

£1100 shipped to anywhere in EU, with fully insured shipping.

Thanks for looking!

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MikeCMikeC Frets: 453
    Fab guitar and he’s a lovely guy to buy from. Bump from me
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    edited August 2018
    I have two high end crews les pauls for sale. so well acquainted with the quality of these instruments.

They are really really good guitars and this strat looks like a beauty. Good luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
    Thanks guys, you’re very kind 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
    That's a great colour. What do you call it? Charcoal Frost? Looks almost Gun Metal Blue. 
  • According to certificate it’s called black cloudy :))
  • Bump
  • neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
    edited September 2018
    Bump

• Bump
  • Sold..
    what a guitar tho