Busy bank holiday

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351

It started last Thursday evening, if you look at the  photos below, you'll see my workshop is full of part finished bodies and necks, plus one of the rooms in the house is also full necks. I decided it was time to start sorting it out.

First job was to find bodies that only needed a small amount of work to complete them. Then find the appropriate necks that also didn't need much work on the, to match up with the bodies. I completed this a few hours ago as you can see in the photo of the necks and bodies.

There are still lots of necks and bodies to complete. I've decided I will finish off any urgent work that I have, then stop taking custom work and close the workshop for at least a month so I can finish sorting out the rest of the necks and bodies. I'm also planning a major refit in the workshop, so all this needs to be moved out and eventually sold. Once this is done, I can then reduce my workload to one guitar a week.

The first batch.

Nothing to do with the above, but while I was searching through the necks and bodies I come across the Jazzmaster below. I'm sure this must have been ordered, as it is not standard as you can see from the photo. I clearly lost the paperwork and the contact details of the person who ordered it, so if it was you message me I will get it sorted. 

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments