Filtered delays

EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16296
edited August 2018 in FX
I'm not sure technically what this is and I suspect there's more than one option but that thing where a wah type filter is applied to delays. 
I've had this on multi FX and I think there's a model on the Line 6 DL4 ( and thus probably on other Line 6 pedals). In searching for this oddly enough I found something I'd previously written on here which was that the Joyo Quattro has a filter model. Tiny £50 delay pedal. 
Any other options without going down the multi FX or big box delay route? Ta. 
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Interested in this. I had a timeline and the single best thing on it was the filtered delay. I’d love to find a compact, cheap solution 
    How very rock and roll
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2220
    edited August 2018
    Interested in this. I had a timeline and the single best thing on it was the filtered delay. I’d love to find a compact, cheap solution 
    I love the Sweeper filter preset on the Timeline. Set it to 1000ms, stack with Harpeggiator on the H9, and instant trance!
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16296
    I'm guessing there might be something on the tc Flashback somewhere in the Tone Prints but I don't know. 
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Line 6 m5.
    It has all the dl4 delays but fixes the volume issues and can be had for about 50 quid used
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
    The Belle Epoch Deluxe does this, with expression pedal control.  I guess it depends on how you define compact..the BED is a good couple of inches smaller than a Timeline in terms of width and depth, but it's clearly no Mooer.
    New fangled trading feedback link right here!
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    edited August 2018
    Ah didn't see the big box exclusion.
    Did the old line 6 echo Park have some filter delays on it?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    I think it's the Sweep Echo in the Line 6 products? 
    Apparently there is something similar in the Vox Delaylab as well. They're big but also can be picked up relatively cheap. 

The Belle Epoch Deluxe would be all sorts of fun. Big and expensive though. 
    Ah didn't see the big box exclusion.
    Did the old line 6 echo Park have some filter delays on it?
    The Sweep is on it's list. Those were pretty cheap at one point but have gone back up used ( bit of artist association I think). Maybe one will turn up. 

Googling this quite a few people seem to like the effect so there is some kind of market for it. 

Maybe an M5 then. At least then if I get fed up with it I can use it for something else.