It never rains but it pours . . .

What's Hot
Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788

So, a little while ago I sold a BitQuest to a friend as I was a little short of funds and after that I've managed to resist the lure of new pedals so much that when someone asked the other week "what you buy with £500?" I couldn't think of anything.

As my birthday is approaching I decided to join a list for a forum-specific pedal that was due around the right time, as I'd have the money spare to pay for it.

Not only that but I've had a number of well-paid jobs recently so I made enquiries about a second pedal which is going cheap because it needs some work to get it operating properly and that looks to be a done deal as long as the shipping costs aren't too astronomic.

Both the above will get their own NPDs as and when they arrive, but I have just paid for a third (embarrassed shuffle of feet while looking at the floor) which is in the UK and so I should have it by next week.

So incoming is a Dwarfcraft Ghost Fax, which is a quite frankly mental phaser :)

This means I may well put my Mr Black Gilamondo up for sale if I can get the Ghost Fax to do "normal" phase sounds as well as some of the more out-there stuff.
"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    the ghost fax is madness, i imagine a GF in CT5 will be trippy amazingness.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788

I hope so!

How about a CT5 into GF and then into another CT5 ?

;) 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    If you do sell the Gilamondo, give me a shout, chap. :-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

impmann said:
    If you do sell the Gilamondo, give me a shout, chap. :-)

I'm just chatting to @fretmeister on FB as he's been after one for ages, I'll give you a shout if he decides to pass.

edited September 2018

Hurrah!

The Ghost Fax has arrived, and an Ezhi & Aka Moomindrone T is on the way.

Looking forward to lots more craziness and Sonic Koalas shenanigans

Sorry @impmann ; but it looks like fretmeister is going to buy the Gilamondo - I'll be in touch if he changes his mind.

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I was tempted by the Ghost Fax but I'm trying to be less tweak-y and more set-it-and-forget-it, and that thing has a lot of options! Saw this and immediately pictured it on a music stand in the Paul C dungeon: https://www.gearnews.com/namm-2018-electro-faustus-theremorph-theremin/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom