SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold. Nothing to see.

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7171
edited October 2018 in FX £
I’ll add pics over the weekend, but I think enough of you have bought from me on here to know I’m good to my word; with the exception of the NS-2, all the following are in very very good to immaculate condition, all boxed with all the guff. They have Velcro on the bottom. 

Prices include signed for delivery and assume ppg

Jim Dunlop DVP3 Volume (x) - brilliant volume & expression pedal. Solid as a tank, smooth as something smooth. - £SOLD

http://i.imgur.com/hSFPspC.jpg

Pedaltrain Pro & Flightcase. - clean Velcro. Some tasteful pedal company stickers on the case. Few drill holes underside where PSUs have been mounted. - £120 collected from Leicester 

Chase Bliss Tonal Recall RKM
 - oof. The second best delay I’ve ever played. Simply beautiful, and has more tricks than Dynamo. This one is exceptionally clean too. - £375 SOLD

Chase Bliss Brothers 
the king of dirt, for me. I love it. Sounds like an amp driving, not just a crappy effect. Also immaculate. - £265 SOLD

Meris Ottobit Jr - 
you know how I feel about this. Glitch. Sequence. Lo-fi. Chip tune. Take your pick. 
£260 SOLD

Morningstar MC6 mk2 - 
again, faultless from Morningstar. Control anything midi. Control everything Midi. Any way you could dream of. - £165 SOLD

Cioks Schizophrenic Link
 - great low profile power supply. Fully isolated. With all he cables. - £65 SOLD

Meris MIDI I/O - 
fancy midi I/O box. DIN in, DIN out, 4xTRS outs. Connect up to 4 Meris, Chase Bliss, empress etc. Little orange LEDs. Nice. Also comes with a really good flat TRS cable - £50 SOLD

Morningstar ML5 - Midi Controlled 5 loop switcher. Exceptional. Idiot proof. Literally no bad words to say. Immaculate. - £135 SOLD

Boss NS-2 Noise Surpressor - well gigged would be the best description of the condition, but no issues ever - it’s bomb proof and works perfectly. No box. - £40 SOLD

EHX Pitch Fork - all the pitch stuff you could want. Very good condition. - £80 SOLD

Pigtronix Infinity Looper + Remote Switch - perfect as far as I’m concerned. I’ve raved about it enough. No box for the remote, but otherwise all good. - £320 for the two SOLD

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments