NPD 4114 Effects Broadcast Clone

What's Hot
mark_jwedgemark_jwedge Frets: 318
I recently bought the small box Broadcast clone from @4114Effects which was advertised in the classifieds here. I went for it mainly out of curiosity to see what the Broadcast was like.

I must say therefore that I have never played a Hudson Broadcast and so can’t compare the 4114 version to it, but irrespective of that IT’S AWESOME!

Build quality is great and the looks of all the 4114 stuff are always really creative. It has a single footswitch with a 3 position toggle for three levels of gain. 

I run run it into a slightly breaking up 50w plexi style amp, and like with a fuzz face, as the amp is breaking up a bit it seems to smooth out the sound a bit. The low gain has a great fat warm boost, mid gain a big rock overdrive and the high gain a gnarly fuzz. The pedal sounds huge with loads of low end but very clear and articulate. Huge amount of volume available too.

Anyway if you want to try the Broadcast thing without the wait, buy one from Dan @4114Effects. And even if you aren’t bothered by the Broadcast, buy one anyway as it is a top drawer drive pedal in its own right. 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Cheers Mark, glad you're enjoying it .

Not sure what the post has done to warrant a couple of lols however ... I didn't pay him too much to write it ;-)
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom