Cream hardware hell!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72369
    It will only be half as bad if you don't fit the plastic paper dart, which is the right and proper thing to do anyway.

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10465
    tFB Trader
    WezV said:
    this is where i am at today.   i wanted the change in colour and am quite happy with that,  but not the change in shape!

Ah the old P90 shape chestnut ... the one on the right is proper Gibson shape (probably 49.2 spaced as well) one on the left is Far Eastern interpretation of the shape ... and usually 50mm ...
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10465
    tFB Trader
    The project Les Paul waiting for her cream makeover ... quite nice little bit of flame behind the bridge area

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message