Comments

• danodano Frets: 1594
    If you can collect the it's a bargin, that CE-2 alone is £100
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dano said:
    If you can collect the it's a bargin, that CE-2 alone is £100
    That’s what I thought... not sure about collection only though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • As a word of caution, I've been caught out a few times recently with gumtree. A few pedals that are priced only slightly lower than expected as opposed to prices that are too good to be true. Used paypal and got my money back, but it was a right faff wasting time trying to chase up where the pedal was, only to get no reply and then no pedal.

It would appear that scammers are getting a bit wiser and by listing fairly common pedals at expectable prices they can catch multiple people

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72437
    Is a standard Taiwanese CE-2 worth as much as £100? I must be out of touch... I would have thought half that.

Still a bargain for the whole lot if it's not a scam. Sadly I'm not near enough to Dundee to find out.

That's a very odd order to put them in too!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    ICBM said:
    Is a standard Taiwanese CE-2 worth as much as £100? I must be out of touch... I would have thought half that.

Still a bargain for the whole lot if it's not a scam. Sadly I'm not near enough to Dundee to find out.

That's a very odd order to put them in too!
    People seem to have strange ideas on the value of CE2’s, but I’m sure it’s “cos they’re vintage innit?” I’ve seen them priced at £300 on eBay before now. If they have the mythical black Japanese label then they’re seemingly more valuable but personally I can’t hear any difference between the various types and think it’s mostly sellers’ BS. They’re a nice pedal: I had a green label one that went awol in the post somewhere between me and Goji who was doing a mod on it for me, but I wouldn’t pay £100 for one.