SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Marshall Astoria Dual

CollingsCollings Frets: 411
edited November 2018 in Amps £
I have a Marshall Astoria Dual combo i'm looking to trade.

I have 2 Astoria;s and this one was brought for a project that needed a more clean tone than I usually use as its the 2 channel Astoria but it was never used and I have used my other Custom Astoria which is single channel as that is all I need currently.

As such its as new with the cover and footswitch.

£950 or very near offer

Based in Birmingham and happy to travel to do the deal if required within reason.

Specs and description below:

ASTORIA DUAL™
The Astoria Dual, with footswitchable channel change, can take you from vintage pure-valve cleans, to dirty-sweet overdrive, to higher gain harmonic distortion. Combine this with footswitchable FX Loop and extended tonal shaping for greater performance flexibility.

The Body feature adds ‘girth’ to your sound for chunkier riffing. It works by adding a +8dB shelved low frequency boost from 120Hz downwards.

Edge makes the overall characteristic sound of the amplifier brighter or darker. To achieve this, it cuts high frequencies between the phase splitter and the power valves. Edge is a power stage function with a similar effect to a traditional ‘presence’ control.  Note that he higher the Master volume level, the more pronounced the Edge function will become.

The Power Reduction pull switch drops the amplifier’s output power from 30 Watts to 5 Watts, which produces softer tones and a less ‘in your face’ sound.

The Astoria Dual features a footswitchable, valve driven footswitchable FX Loop, which has a Loop Level control to balance the external FX level with the amplifier level. The FX Loop is true bypass, ensuring that tonal integrity is maintained when it is switched out of the circuit.

The Astoria Dual combo is loaded with a single 12” custom-voiced Celestion® Creamback speaker.

SPECS:

General
- Model Name: Astoria Dual
- Range: Astoria
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2

Electronics
- Wattage: 30W
- Inputs: Hi/Lo (Hi Provides +6Db Sensitivity)
- Controls: Master, Edge, Bass, Middle, Treble. Od Volume, Od Gain, Clean Volume

Speakers
- Size: 1 X 12"
- Output Power: 75W
- Name: Celestion Creamback
- Impedance: 4 / 8 / 16 Ohm

Valves
- Pre Amp Valves: 4 X Ecc83 (12Ax7)
- Power Amp Valves: 2 X Kt66

Accessories
- Footswitch: Pedl-9008 Included (2-Way Led Footswitch)
- Cables: Power

Dimensions
- Head Weight: 16.5kg
- Head Dimensions: (W X H X D) 600 X 290 X 230mm
- Combo Weight: 27.5kg
- Combo Dimensions: (W X H X D) 600 X 540 X 230mm
- Cab Weight: 17kg
- Cab Dimensions: (W X H X D) 600 X 530 X 260mm

Other
- Valve Rectifier 
- Body 
- Power Reduction (5 Watts)