SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Tokai Love Rock LS150F VF MIJ

What's Hot

Comments

• sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    Lush man:)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    edited April 2019
    Hahaha I'm glad I missed this lol 

Congrats on the sale
  • PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
    Incredible bargain. Glad it went in the end, would have been criminal otherwise!
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
  • MrploppyMrploppy Frets: 4
    Hi all, only just found this thread, I’m the one who bought the guitar ! I’ve got a Tokai addiction as it’s my fifth MIJ Love Rock lol.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6690
    Mrploppy said:
    Hi all, only just found this thread, I’m the one who bought the guitar ! I’ve got a Tokai addiction as it’s my fifth MIJ Love Rock lol.
    Share them with the class!  You're so selfish....  ;)

Dibs if you decide to sell...
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    ‘Tis a beauty.... what’s wrong with me? I’d have probably bought it had it not had the dimple.... I need help :s
    merlin said:
    Mrploppy said:
    Share them with the class!  You're so selfish....  ;)

Dibs if you decide to sell...
    Ha ha ! I want them all lol. I’ll stick some pics up when I figure out how. Must admit I was on the fence about buying the LS 150, and I have had to do a bit to it but it’s a really great guitar. 

tone1 said:
    ‘Tis a beauty.... what’s wrong with me? I’d have probably bought it had it not had the dimple.... I need help :s
    You can’t let a little dimple put you off lol. Still a much better headstock than an Epiphone. You should have grabbed it. It might be the best one I’ve got, but they are all really nice guitars.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    wow .£600 underprice
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 416
    It was on sale here for months but no one wanted to take the plunge, but I always said it was a high quality quitar. Unfortunately I had already agreed the price with the buyer before I found out the exact model, and I am a man of my word so honoured the price. Its a great guitar so glad it went to a good home and will be well played :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Onpar said:
    It was on sale here for months but no one wanted to take the plunge, but I always said it was a high quality quitar. Unfortunately I had already agreed the price with the buyer before I found out the exact model, and I am a man of my word so honoured the price. Its a great guitar so glad it went to a good home and will be well played :) 
    This speaks volumes about your character, and it’s the kind of attitude that makes me like it round here. Cheers, dude.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    Onpar said:
    This speaks volumes about your character, and it’s the kind of attitude that makes me like it round here. Cheers, dude.
    +1 to that! Most impressive but being a huge Tokai fan and a LF150 owner myself, I will stick my neck out and say that if I had ended being the very lucky buyer of this superb looking guitar then I would have liked to think that I would stump up an extra £200 at least in order to make things right. I never normally comment on other guitar deals but this needs to be said!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 416
    I actually sold it for £525. 

Like I said, I already agreed the price with the buyer before Tokai confirmed the model number. The buyer is a huge Tokai fan and will enjoy this fine instrument.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    edited April 2019
    Onpar said:
    I actually sold it for £525. 

Like I said, I already agreed the price with the buyer before Tokai confirmed the model number. The buyer is a huge Tokai fan and will enjoy this fine instrument.
    I agree with @Moleman the fact that you found out after agreeing the price should have stopped you saying ‘very sorry, just found out it’s worth more than I thought’ it’s only a few hundred quid, so not worth worrying about too much, but think you’d have been perfectly within your rights to ask more
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    Moleman said:
    Onpar said:
    +1 to that! Most impressive but being a huge Tokai fan and a LF150 owner myself, I will stick my neck out and say that if I had ended being the very lucky buyer of this superb looking guitar then I would have liked to think that I would stump up an extra £200 at least in order to make things right. I never normally comment on other guitar deals but this needs to be said!
    Well ,you are very gracious but that just isn't the way the world works unfortunately.........a deal is a deal 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Onpar said:
    Thanks Onpar,  I have to say being an LS150 didn’t mean anything to me at the time and you know I didn’t buy it to sell and make a profit anyway. I’ve read up a bit more about them now and I was right that it’s not a top of the range guitar and like you said it was for sale for quite a while and no one seemed interested. I still don’t think it’s worth much over what I paid for it anyway otherwise it would have sold before........but it was nice to meet you and the guitar is in good hands and is being played every day. Thanks.
    Moleman said:
    Onpar said:
    Moleman, Please don’t make me out to be a bad person for buying this guitar at what you think is less than it’s value. The guitar was for sale for months and no one was interested. We agreed a price and are both men of our word and did the deal. I would not have paid an extra £200 for it, no one wanted it at £600 so why do you think I should have paid £800 ? I had a 3 hour round trip to collect it, I would have been more than a bit upset if the seller wanted more for it after agreeing a deal and I think it’s very bad to suggest that he should have done so. Anyway, it’s only worth what someone will pay for it, I’m enjoying it and playing it every day.
    Moleman said:
    Onpar said:
    Moleman, Please don’t make me out to be a bad person for buying this guitar at what you think is less than it’s value. The guitar was for sale for months and no one was interested. We agreed a price and are both men of our word and did the deal. I would not have paid an extra £200 for it, no one wanted it at £600 so why do you think I should have paid £800 ? I had a 3 hour round trip to collect it, I would have been more than a bit upset if the seller wanted more for it after agreeing a deal and I think it’s very bad to suggest that he should have done so. Anyway, it’s only worth what someone will pay for it, I’m enjoying it and playing it every day.
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1297
    Mrploppy said:
    Moleman said:
    Onpar said:
    Wait till one day you put it up for sale at £1200 cuz that's what it's worth. You'll get eaten alive on here :D
  • MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    edited April 2019
    Mrploppy said:
    Moleman said:
    Onpar said:
    It was on sale here for months but no one wanted to take the plunge, but I always said it was a high quality quitar. Unfortunately I had already agreed the price with the buyer before I found out the exact model, and I am a man of my word so honoured the price. Its a great guitar so glad it went to a good home and will be well played  
    Post deleted.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom