SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Bullet S-1 USA

What's Hot
JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6083
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
An original Fender Bullet Series One Standard from 1981. It's in very clean condition considering its age with none of the rusting or touching up that this model often displays. Complete with original case which someone has picked out the brand name in white paint (enamel I think; it doesn't want to come off). A few dents etc, the most noticeable of which I've pictured.

The bridge pickup was upgraded to a Coildyle, which I don't know anything about apart from it gives a very Tele like bite. The neck pu is original and when it arrived was u/s. This proved to be a dry solder joint and it's now working fine. There is a volume imbalance between the two - the bridge is hotter than the neck and in the middle position it's all bridge that you hear. The neck sound is very nice though, a low output that sounds very natural and acoustic-ish. I did get a Seymour Duncan unit that I intended to put in the neck to balance up better but never got around to installing as I liked the neck sound. I'll include it in the sale so you have a choice.

It's had a re-fret at some point, there's some chipping around the 12th fret area but not v noticeable and nothing that intrudes on playability. Frets are in excellent condition, no wear. The fret markers are v unusual, they appear to be some opaque material which reveal a nut below (?), it's something I've never seen before but wiser heads may know more.

£450.00 £430.00 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments