Shoutout to Lean Business - great speaker service

newi123newi123 Frets: 860
Bought a Rajun Cajun from lean business for my Princeton. Arrived late Friday afternoon before the bank holiday, opened it and the rim was bent. Dropped them an email, they apologized that they couldn`t send a replacement until the Tuesday (as the next working day). On the Wed the new one arrived and the courier carried away the damaged one.

Great service and great comms throughout! Thanks.

And the Rajun Cajun sounds great in the 68 Princeton.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72365
    I haven't had to send one back yet, but that's good to know. In all other ways I've always had perfect service from them, they're my first choice for speakers.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• They were really helpful when I had a speaker delivery delayed by courier incompetence. Cheapest I could find too.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    I had two tayden speakers, bought through Lean, that started sounding scratchy about a year apart. Lean re-coned both free of charge, and were quick with emails etc. I rate them highly.