Gibson Les Paul Heritage 80 Value

What's Hot
Great to see the debate about the Gibson Les Paul Heritage 80. I am speaking from my 31 years experience of owning & playing these wonderful guitars.
Firstly, they are an important part of Gibson history with all the mojo to match, everyone of them that I've owned & played has been very similar, tone & playability wise, they are outstanding guitars.
I will never part with mine now I've pretty much played every other electric guitar out there.
I have recently come to the conclusion that why have a copy when you can have the real thing, after all Gibson never claimed they were a reissue or a copy , they were only based on a 59 Les Paul, incorporating all the best bits & adding enhancing features.
Yes Tim Shaw was called in to recreate a 59 humbucker & what an excellent job he did, buts that about as far as it all went copy wise.
Finally, I consider them to be a must for any Les Paul fan, they are already collectable & worth every penny.
Hope I haven't offended anyone but I can only speak from my experience. 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Any pics for those of us who don't really know what these are all about?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Youtube or the for sale sites maybe.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3992
    edited September 2018
    Let he who has never taken three attempts to get a post in the correct place cast the first stone.

edit: Shit, thought this was the Stoning and Other Biblical Punishments forum.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom