eBay Content: Uh-Oh...all "original" of course...

What's Hot

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10644
    tFB Trader
    There's a festering sea of old poo ... 
     cases look okay mind :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14353
    tFB Trader
    bonus that 'some have serial numbers' - does that mean others have stickers over any potential serial numbers or where they could/should be
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4195
    That’s one way of trying not to fall foul of the eBay police 
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    Are they all knockoffs?
    tFB Trader
    King85 said:
    Are they all knockoffs?
    Most look to cheapo copies with naughty waterslide transfers ... that LP type looks like a kit guitar and the Ibanez monkey grip thingy could be a Chinese knockoff or a kit  ... but I could be wrong. All moody as skunk in a scent factory. It's that 'inherited them' plausible deniability thang again ...  
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3458
    This one looks legit:

• HarrySeven said:
    Just a few...
    Maybe, the time has come to tighten up your eBay search filters? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    tFB Trader
    HarrySeven said:
    Just a few...
    Maybe, the time has come to tighten up your eBay search filters? 
    At least this way there will be some reports of blatant fakery heading e bay's way ... mind you I can't see any buyer ill informed enough not to realise those guitars are a load of old tut, shelling out £450 on nine of the buggers. Surely if you were a malefactor intent on hoodwinking a hapless beginner into buying a pup ... you'd sell them off one at a time ... you might actually get some ill gotten gains that way ...   

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • "malefactor"   I like that.. have a wis
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

tFB Trader
    "malefactor"   I like that.. have a wis
    I could have had 'duplicitous, heinous and dastardly malefactor' ... but it is Monday :-)