Q418C enjo ukulele

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    enjo said:
    to cut the sound holes, use a saw. maybe draw a line with a pencil first, and try to follow it.
    no idea about bracing, shouldn't be much more difficult than the cutting bit.
    Do you have a pencil I can borrow?
    I have a pencil but it has no lead in it.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • enjo said:
    to cut the sound holes, use a saw. maybe draw a line with a pencil first, and try to follow it.
     B) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • enjoenjo Frets: 278
    paulnb57 said:
    enjo said:
    I have a pencil but it has no lead in it.....
    Is that similar to unleaded solder? That stuff is pants! Makes me feel like a right nob when I try and use it. 
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    In other news, unrelated to pencils, how are you going to remove the current top?
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• enjoenjo Frets: 278
    paulnb57 said:
    In other news, unrelated to pencils, how are you going to remove the current top?
    A heat gun and gentle persuasion is the plan. 
    It turns out some sort of bracing will be required... The top is looking fairly flat again today.