Hiscox STD-EG for a Les Paul Historic, what do you think?

Chaps,

Just bought one secondhand for the Peach R8's, to save the cases (which scratch and rip really easily).

The fit is piss poor, I mean as bad as anything I've seen. I can't use it, in fact I daren't use it!. The neck doesn't sit on the support, and if I push it down, the bottom of the body lifts. Also lots of side to side movement. 

This is a surprise to me, I have one for an old strat and it seems ok.

Hmmm,
Rob.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I always find with Hiscoxes you need to get some of the pads from them and fit them yourself (unless it's one of the Artist series). Once you've done that they're as good as it gets, really.
  • That is weird. I have a Pro II in Ivory if you want it for a good price? Fits my 56 like a dream. I added a couple of extra pads which Hiscox sent me for free. I recently bought a 70’s protector case which I am using instead purely because I like them!
  • That is weird. I have a Pro II in Ivory if you want it for a good price? Fits my 56 like a dream. I added a couple of extra pads which Hiscox sent me for free. I recently bought a 70’s protector case which I am using instead purely because I like them!
    I'll PM you, cheers,