NPsD - Moomindrone T and Fuzzdog Lunar Shot

Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7840

First in was the Lunar Shot, sold to me by @Neurone and handed over by the postie, along with a customs charge for an Ezhi and Aka Moomindrone T, which I popped out and picked up.

I got it fairly cheap because the previous owner has played withe the two internal trim pots and became frustrated with it.

I plugged it in to quickly check it was working, and with a tweak of knobs and switches (I'll leave the trim pots for now) plus my Dwarfcraft Grazer and Ghost Fax it sounded great !

So I think that I'm going to have lots of fun with this even before I get to the internal pots - I might never touch them if I get lots from it as it is.

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    Oh, Paul. You have all the best pedals. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7840

I do have quite a few that make me happy, it's true. There are still plenty out there, including some that are beyond what I'm comfortable paying, I'll have to wait for them to start appearing at lower used prices - which might be quite a wait though !
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    Paul_C said:

I do have quite a few that make me happy, it's true. There are still plenty out there, including some that are beyond what I'm comfortable paying, I'll have to wait for them to start appearing at lower used prices - which might be quite a wait though !
    I tend to sell stuff I'm not using to fund new purchases but if space and money were no object, I'd have as many as yourself for sure. Still trying to track down the Data Corrupter for a reasonable price. And that new Meris Enzo has me by the short and curlies, so somehow need to save up for that. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Ezhi and Aka pedals are probably the most exciting designs out there. I have a Flutter, and I'll probably still be clutching it when they chuck me in the furnace.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7840

I'm certainly having fun with it - I've twiddled the trim pots to get rid of an annoying tick from the delay side of things, but that seems to have done very little to stop it sounding entertainingly weird, thankfully.