Voodoo Labs PP2+ Kettle lead

What's Hot
preston61preston61 Frets: 690
Just got the above power supply and there's no kettle lead . Could someone send me a link to an alternative on Amazon as I have prime and need it for the weekend
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    DabbersIT UK 2m Kettle Lead C13 PC Computer Power Cable https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MV29JD1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_6.yMBb3BT45ST
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
    I have to apologise for the inconvenience - I just got your PM and like I said in my reply, I just didn't think to include one. It wasn't malice or a calculated move or anything, I just posted the things I photographed and described on the listing. I've got dozens of the things as well. But let me know if you do get that amazon prime one, and I'll refund you the cost of it. If you need it for the weekend, I think that's the best I can do at this point.
  • Cirrus said:
    I have to apologise for the inconvenience - I just got your PM and like I said in my reply, I just didn't think to include one. It wasn't malice or a calculated move or anything, I just posted the things I photographed and described on the listing. I've got dozens of the things as well. But let me know if you do get that amazon prime one, and I'll refund you the cost of it. If you need it for the weekend, I think that's the best I can do at this point.

This thread was never meant as a public shaming fella, just wanted to source an alternative because of how close the weekend is.

The offer is appreciated and your replies have been in keeping with people of this forum

• preston61 said:
    Just got the above power supply and there's no kettle lead . Could someone send me a link to an alternative on Amazon as I have prime and need it for the weekend
    If you PM me your address I'll get one posted out to you this afternoon for free.

I'll send it 1st class so you should have it by tomorrow.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Slimbert said:
    preston61 said:
    If you PM me your address I'll get one posted out to you this afternoon for free.

Thanks bud but I've already got one from Amazon. Very kind of you though
  • preston61 said:
    Slimbert said:
    preston61 said:

Thanks bud but I've already got one from Amazon. Very kind of you though
    It's honestly no trouble. Just let me know by 3pm ish if you change your mind. I've got loads of them sat doing nothing.