New Pedal Day - Keeley Caverns

MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
Loving it so far, fretting fingers are hurting so that's usually a good sign!

Particularly like the spring reverb emulation - it's got a bit of modulation on it, some gentle, warm tremolo, which is really great.  More vintage than modern.  And the delay is great too.  Like the pad-like shimmer reverb too.  Just all in all a great little pedal
Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    Did you get the v1 or v2? 

I love the shimmer on it - much more subtle and useable than most I've heard, and the modulation options are cracking too. Really nice pedal, with lots of very musical uses rather than going to unpleasant extremes. I've got lots of verbs and delays which can do extremes, but it's nice to find one that does the subtle, beautiful stuff too. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • vizviz Frets: 10720
    I love mine. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Loved the appeal of the Caverns when the V2 first came out. I thought the reverbs were fantastic but the delay a bit bland. Shame really. Wouldn't mind giving it another go I guess.
  • I uhmed and ahhed quite a lot when they were about £130 at Andertons. The £50 price increase made the decision for me in the end :scream:  I'm surprised they haven't made more pedals in that format ( I don't think they have anyway). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
    V2 - don't find the delay bland at all, but TBH I'm all about the reverb at the mo.
    Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    Dopesick said:
    Loved the appeal of the Caverns when the V2 first came out. I thought the reverbs were fantastic but the delay a bit bland. Shame really. Wouldn't mind giving it another go I guess.
    I've to'd and fro'd in my head about selling it as I've get delays which do the job and some OK reverbs on the board, but it does add something quite serene to the proceedings. I'm still unsure so it may appear in the classifieds at some point :) 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs