Yet another eBay 10% off voucher...

What's Hot
WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5426
Today until 8pm. Code PERKS. You'll probably see a big splash about it when you visit eBay.co.uk anyway...

Man, I'm shopped out. Maybe an EHX Ocean's 11 reverb... but other than that I dunno.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They really do need business!
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    And another £1 max selling fees offer too. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5426
    They really do need business!
    Their share price is down 15% over six months and looks to be in a fairly steady decline...

Hattigol said:
    And another £1 max selling fees offer too. 
    Yeah, I get these sent privately like once a fortnight now. The newest one seems to be open to all. It's the only time I list anything.
  • BTW - the new EHX Triangle Big Muff is available, and with 10% off and free P&P, I've ordered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332802850560
    BTW - the new EHX Triangle Big Muff is available, and with 10% off and free P&P, I've ordered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332802850560
    Oh man, nice... if I didn't just acquire 2 Muffs when I was in the US I might be all over that... look forward to hearing what you think.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2583
    tFB Trader
    Whitecat said:
    They really do need business!
    Their share price is down 15% over six months and looks to be in a fairly steady decline...
    They have made some piss poor moves in how they treat customers and the fees, I suspect facebook group selling/Reverb/Gumtree are all taking a toll too. I used to run an ebay shop, the fees were just ridiculous every month, I still occasionally put stuff up but have better results on other formats without the ~10% fee.

• Would this work on a best offer on a buy it now item? I'm slightly confused by what I can and can't use it on.
    buddyfuzz said:
    Would this work on a best offer on a buy it now item? I'm slightly confused by what I can and can't use it on.
    They usually do but the offer needs to be accepted today and you need to complete checkout before 8pm...

The T&Cs will say for sure.

Last time there was a code I made an offer on something but the seller ignored it for a day and a half so it's a bit of a crapshoot.
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited September 2018
    Wow. Last time there was one of these, I bought an acoustic, after not using eBay for 15 months. I got a "no selling fee" email last week, so listed a pedal on there.

If somebody bought it on eBay using the 10% off code, it'd still cost about £6 more than what I've advertised it for on here, which I hope isn't against FB rules.
  • buddyfuzz said:
    Would this work on a best offer on a buy it now item? I'm slightly confused by what I can and can't use it on.
    Last time there was one of these posts, I made a best offer, which took about 4 says to get accepted, but IIRC it was within the offer dates.

I put the code in when paying with PayPal and collected the guitar in person.  All was good.