Ultimate Warrior RIP

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12364
    edited April 2014
    Hypersensitivity to prescription painkillers was the official line On Bruce Lees death, they were given to him by an actress who he allegedly was having a dabble with. In his last year or so he was very stressed out and tightly wound, If you look at his physique in Enter the Dragon especially in the opening scene where he fights Samo Hung you ca see he was very skinny, too much work and people wanting a piece of him and not enough time. He used to smoke biftas and have car races in the Hollywood hills with Steve Mcqueen.

I used to have loads of collectors magazines and books about Bruce, movies on Super 8 too .Me dad chucked em all out when he cleared the loft before he moved the bloody nitwit.

I doubt very much that he was on the roids, he was incredibly ambitious with a ridiculous workout schedule.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    blueskunk said:
    I remember that old good stuff too, big daddy, giant hey stacks, dave fit finley and my fav the iron fist - the black dude who did the Kung fu chops lol

Think the footy results were on before wrestling, it felt like an eternity waiting for it to finish.

Kendo Nagasaki?

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Very true Jon, iv read he used to eat little bits of hash as he didn't want to smoke it , for relaxation purposes.

There also the dim mak rumours which fascinated me as a kid. Eastern mysticism and all that :)

Bruce Lee is the reason i train everyday and thankfully iv studied JKD with a truly amazing teacher who is fully certified under Guro Dan Inosanto, Bruce's main training partner and friend. :)

Anyone fancy learning jkd and are in the northwest let me know, i can PM u details.

You still doing the karate Jon?

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    No I remember Kendo, he was pretty scary at the time :)

Think he was called Clive Myers.