SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Goldtop - sold on ebay

What's Hot
shaunmshaunm Frets: 1633
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
This is a guitar I have just bought from Clive Burnage of Unsungguitars who has modified it and set it up beautifully. 

Having just taken delivery of this guitar this week I already know it’s not for me as I prefer a slimmer neck on a LP. 

I hope he doesn’t mind but this is Clive’s description and photos of the guitar as everything remains as I’ve owned it since Wednesday.

“This has to be one of the most well rounded, nicely appointed Epiphone Les Paul models ever produced... huge baseball bat neck with long tenon joint, Gibson BurstBucker #2 & #3 pickups, Switchcraft toggle and Mallory tone caps as standard - yet after a visit to the UnsungHeroGuitars workshop, it's now even better!

Clive has put CTS pots and vintage wiring in along with giving it a damn good set up.

I paid £575 but If someone on here wants it I’d take £525. Edit - I’ve seen something I want so if someone wants this I will let it go for £450 plus delivery.

Thanks
Shaun
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments