SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gretsch 6120, Brian Setzer Hotrod, Roman Red, 2015 for sale - £1550

DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
My first attempt at posting an ad (with pics) so it could all go horribly wrong, but bear with me! It's on the 'auction site', but I'd much prefer to deal with enthusiasts, which you (us) lot clearly are, so here goes...

It's got the paperwork and the original case, and is in excellent condition. It cost me £1850 a few months ago, but my stupidity in agreeing to buy an L5 Signature without checking to see whether I could afford it first means that a few things have to go! I'm near Stafford, don't want to post it, would much prefer that it's viewed, tried and tested by the prospective buyer, although I could arrange to meet up, etc, etc....  

Thanks for looking! Cheers

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    A little bump - I'd consider a p/ex too. I'm mainly into archtops and thinlines (175's, 335s, etc) and mainly Gibson's to be honest, but Olympic white/maple Strats do it for me, as well - that sort of thing. 
    Call me Dave.
    No, don't make me trade it! :-(
    Call me Dave.
  • kt66kt66 Frets: 315
    pics would be good 
    Funnily enough, I did put them on after a few goes, but they seem to have gone. I think I triggered the 'Incompetence-o-meter'. 

Call me Dave.
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5760
    You definitely did have pics up because I remember going OOOOOOOOOH  <3
    dazzajl said:
    You definitely did have pics up because I remember going OOOOOOOOOH  <3
    I take it I didn't include one of myself then. :-)   Thanks for that @dazzajl ; because I thought for a moment I'd lost what was left of the plot. 
    Call me Dave.
    Bump - this 'Setzer' record for the longest period that I've had a guitar on sale.  *

* It doesn't, but I couldn't think of another way to get that terrible pun in.
    Call me Dave.