SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: Tokai Es130 Ft/sale- Sold!

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2171
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
I'm looking to either sell this guitar or trade it for a tokai japanese love rock les paul model.

It's a lovely sounding guitar, I just find the 335 shape a bit cumbersome. I've owned the guitar since 2009 brand new. And rarely play it these days.
It has a few tiny marks on and I think I must have sprayed some aftershave near it which has penetrated the lacquer (small spots) at some point. You can't really see them unless you look for them. 
If I was to sell I would be looking at £700
 Comes with a tokai hardcase. Strung with 11s. I'm based just outside bristol but don't mind travelling up to 70 miles
.I don't start my new job till the start of October. 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/48441708@N08/q5542Z
I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pottolompottolom Frets: 114
    edited September 2018
    Beautiful. I've got a real soft spot for these in tobacco sunburst. Great price, too. Have no fear, potential buyer: this will be a stellar guitar. The depreciation on them if you buy new is completely absurd (the rule for all-original used guitars always seems to be 2/3 off what you can buy them for new, but not for Tokai ES 335 copies for some reason), but it means that they're a ridiculous bargain used. Some may disagree, but in my experience these are easily the equal of most Gibsons.
  • pottolom said:
    Beautiful. I've got a real soft spot for these in tobacco sunburst. Great price, too. Have no fear, potential buyer: this will be a stellar guitar. The depreciation on them if you buy new is completely absurd (the rule for all-original used guitars always seems to be 2/3 off what you can buy them for new, but not for Tokai ES 335 copies for some reason), but it means that they're a ridiculous bargain used. Some may disagree, but in my experience these are easily the equal of most Gibsons.
    Cheers it is a lovely guitar. I bought it new for £1300.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • PM'd
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Had one of these. Maddeningly the nut width was a fraction narrower but my fat fingers meant i just couldn’t get on with it. Fantastic guitars
  • Sold to @Johnny333 !
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3909
    Now that it's sold, I'll mention that I've got a cherry red ES120 that I would consider letting go if anyone's interested?
  • DrJazzTap said:
    Sold to @Johnny333 !
    Thanks Dave!