SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gibson ES-275, 2016, with COA and OHSC, rosewood fretboard, cherry - £1699

DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Pretty, isn't she? This is one of the new Gibson designs - the first one for ages, when it was launched in 2016. This model was at the 'cheaper' (relatively speaking!) end of the scale, but bizarrely it was the only model with rosewood fretboard - the more expensively appointed versions, I believe, had Richlite. Nothing wrong with Richlite, in my experience, but I don't think that it was a universally popular decision!

A  reluctant sale, as they all are, but I've said yes to a Gibson L-5 Signature, and could do with paying for it somehow! 

This is a 2016 model - it sounds and plays beautifully. It's very light, being hollow-bodied, and it's small size makes it very manageable indeed. It's lovely for jazz and blues, as you'd expect, but you can rock it up if you need to! It's away for a couple of days being set up (if I'm selling something, I want it to be just right) - if you like the look of it, give us a shout and we can have a chat. I'm in Stafford, pretty well the centre of the country, in geographical, if not in fashion, terms. Will travel, meet up, etc, though, if necessary. Cheers!

Call me Dave.
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    Fantastic guitars - a rare example of Gibson getting it right with their R&D in the modern era. GLWS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow!!!! What a stunner. Right, I need to sell some of my guitars.
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    A little bump - it's back from set up now. 
    Call me Dave.
    And  a little nudge....
    Call me Dave.
    Sold to a very nice chap from Glasgow! 
    Call me Dave.