SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Squire John 5 Telecaster Gold

infernoukinfernouk Frets: 8
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Hey all,

This is the same guitar that was listed for sale the other week on here, ive decided I want to get an active pickup guitar without adding yet another to the collection, so im going to shift this one to make space and replace with a jim root tele. No issues with this guitar it looks amazing and plays great (just restrung it with new regular slinkys since the previous owner)

Reusing previous ad's pics for now as im away on business, will update when possible, its the same condition as ive had it only 2 weeks, happy to post it at additional cost or buyer can collect from Islington London, looking for the same i paid so £235

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    Weird.........I cannot believe that this wasn't snapped up
    I had one and it was a fantastic guitar ..........really well made, played great and the pickups which can be quite high gain will roll back and clean up as well, if not better, than most high end boutique ones.
    I have not played many guitars under £1000 that were any better ............looks very cool too
  • yeah i assume its just the right person hasnt popped up as its a bit marmite with its looks, itll go for sure just waiting for the right person : )
  • Bump!