SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted!! Fender Thin Skin Jaguar / AV65 Jazzmaster

punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1025
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Hey everyone, long shot I know but I thought it would be worth asking just incase someone somewhere on the forum had one. 

I am in need, not want, need of a thin skin Jaguar preferably in shell pink or burgundy mist. . Other colours considered of course.

I will await the disappointment. 
Cheers. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anybody... Help.. 

AVRIs and AVs also considered. 
  • AV65 Jazzmasters now also in the running, no sunburst.... Bump. 
  • BabonesBabones Frets: 1206
    edited September 2018
    I've been looking for a sunburst AV65 JM for a while. There is a 2nd hand white one, currently at Coda
  • Babones said:
    I've been looking for a sunburst AV65 JM for a while. There is a 2nd hand white one, currently at Coda
    Yeah I've seen the white one at Coda. That's definitely on the radar though I'm sorta holding out for a Jag still. 
  • I’ve got a white USA jazzmaster with matching headstock that I msy sell. 
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    So for the numpty what is a thin skin jaguar and hence assume some jags then are thick skinned ? what would my 2012 50th Anni be then ? 
    Thks in advance for educating me
  • bazxkr said:
    So for the numpty what is a thin skin jaguar and hence assume some jags then are thick skinned ? what would my 2012 50th Anni be then ? 
    Thks in advance for educating me
    They were a limited run made for some of the bigger shops in the US. Wildwood and the like. Basically the finishes didn't have any undercoat. Just a really thin custom colour. 

As for yours, I have no idea. Could be closer to AVRI which were a bit thicker but might be close to the AVs.. Dunno. 

I'm not too bothered about thickness really, I do like the thinner finishes but it's more the fancy custom colours I'm after. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I’ve got a Sonic Blue AVRI ‘65 with a thin skin which I toy with selling, not sure I can bring myself to do it though as it’s a belter. Probably doesn’t help!
  • dindude said:
    I’ve got a Sonic Blue AVRI ‘65 with a thin skin which I toy with selling, not sure I can bring myself to do it though as it’s a belter. Probably doesn’t help!
    Hah, I had one of those which I sold to get another guitar which I've now also sold. I probably should've just kept it. 
    If you're unsure though I'd definitely keep. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    dindude said:
    Hah, I had one of those which I sold to get another guitar which I've now also sold. I probably should've just kept it. 
    If you're unsure though I'd definitely keep. 
    Yeah, methinks it’s one of those that is easy to get rid of but hard to replace, especially as Fender seem less bothered about total vintage accuracy and thin paint jobs these days.