SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Gibson Custom Shop ES335 Larry Carlton Signature

What's Hot
adampeteradampeter Frets: 775
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Gibson custom shop ES335LC, complete with all paperwork, COA and OHSC
Mint apart from a microscopic dent on the top edge, see photograph

Plain laminated maple top, back, and rims, with single-ply, crème-colored binding around the top and back. The finish has been dubbed the “Carlton Burst” for its resemblance to the faded burst finish on Carlton’s original guitar. The standard 24¾-inch scale neck features a slim-taper profile, topped with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, pearloid block inlays and single-ply binding along the fingerboard.
A pair of Gibson’s legendary ’57 Classic pickups deliver all the warm, full tone and balanced response expected from a Gibson humbucker. Other standard appointments include a Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Schaller M6 tuners and chrome-finished hardware. The Larry Carlton ES-335 from Gibson Memphis comes with the standard Gibson Memphis case and certificate of authenticity.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/88hfrif17aeea8r/AABjjbTFlcgN5eFI_QQrLof5a?dl=0

£2200
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Fabulous guitar! I have one - I put it up for sale on eBay a couple of weeks ago, then immediately regretted it and took it off  sale again. It's unlike any other 335 I've played - the fairly slim, but chunky '68 neck is really distinctive and it has a sound of its own. Highly recommended and GLWTS!
    Call me Dave.
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7036
    tFB Trader
    Very nice. You've got the bridge on back-to-front tho'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Very nice. You've got the bridge on back-to-front tho'.

Factory fitment all my gibbo's are fitted that way round
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7036
    tFB Trader
    Original fitment can be seen here.

Judging by the saddle stagger it would intonate better if the bridge were flipped 180°.

(sorry to derail your FS thread GLWS it's a lovely guitar)
  • @SteveRobinson ;
    There isn't a wrong way, as long as its intonated right its right, 
  • gibbygibby Frets: 50
    Lovely guitar :) ...looking for something similar, but much much cheaper :'( ..and if you turned the bridge around 180, the stagger would be the same...)....I've set up enough guitars over the years where the "official stagger" doesn't always work..if it's intonated correctly, then that's how it is! =)
  • Bump
  • up the Hammers bump
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    Very nice. You've got the bridge on back-to-front tho'.
    If intonation is right then i reckon you wouldn't be able to get G to correct adjusment if you turned bridge round ;)