SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All SOLD

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited November 2018 in FX £
A few pedals for sale due to combining two boards into one. Straight sales preferred, PayPal friends and family, banks transfer etc, prices inc P&P.

More pics here.

SOLD ART T-Patch patch bay. Stereo patch bay info here, designed for studio/live utility use but works well on a pedalboard and has some interesting routing options. More pics here. Boxed, VG condition. £20 SOLD

ALL BELOW SOLD –––––––––––––

SOLD Hotone Vow-press Wah/Vol. Footswitcheable between wah and volume, crybaby tone. Boxed in excellent condition. price drop £45 (was £50) posted SOLD

SOLD Tech21 Tri-Ac 
three programmable sansamps in one box. A few paint chips (these seem prone to loosing paint), velcroed, in full working order £75ono posted SOLD

SOLD Caline Orange Burst
, well respected BB preamp clone. Excellent condition, boxed Only £15 SOLD 

SOLD 1spot Pro CS7 Isolated Power Supply. 
Excellent condition with brackets. Boxed with all leads, screws paperwork etc £80 SOLD 

SOLD Valeton Dapper Acoustic Mini 4
. Compact 4-in-1 acoustic effect strip with tuner, reverb, preamp & compressor for acoustic guitar. Boxed with PSU (EU plug), in VGC, used briefly, velcro to base. £70 drop to £60 SOLD
 SOLD TC Helicon Voicelive 3 Extreme more pics here. Guitar and vocal MFX, and fully featured looper. Spare now I'm downsizing and rationalising boards. VGC condition, boxed with PSU £450 Price Drop £400 SOLD

SOLD T-Rex 8 Ball, dual polyphonic octaver, info here. I assume it's two switchable, stripped down Octavius in one box. Boxed in excellent condition, used very briefly, velcro to base. £70 SOLD

SOLD Singular Sound Beatbuddy Spare now I'm downsizing and rationalising boards. Pedal based drum machine, boxed with manual, PSU, SD card, USB. Full working order, good condition, some slight scuffs to casing. Rubber base pad removed and retained, velcro on base. £175 SOLD

Sold - Zcat Hold - Delay - Chorus manufacturers info. Freeze effect with a few extra bells and whistles, really good but surplus now as I have a superego. Boxed in excellent condition, velcro to base. £75  sold

SOLD Fender ABY, boxed in good condition, some small chips to paintwork, base missing serial number sticker. £20 SOLD 

Sold Digitech Mosaic 12 String Emulator. Good condition, unboxed £65 sold
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    edited September 2018
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump, price drop on the acoustic pre
  • Bump, a few new bits added
  • Bump, just the wah and patchbay left
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16138
    whats the difference between the Vow press and the Soul press which is also supposed to be crybaby type 
    Is the Vowpress Vox type ?
    either way the Should press I had was just excellent so sure this is too
  • Dominic said:
    whats the difference between the Vow press and the Soul press which is also supposed to be crybaby type 
    Is the Vowpress Vox type ?
    either way the Should press I had was just excellent so sure this is too
    I think the wah tone is the same or very similar going by the descriptions below. The main difference is the three modes offered by the two pedals, also detailed below.

soul press = volume, expression or wah selected by switch on the side not foot-switchable
    In WAH mode, Hotone have captured a classic Cry Baby tone. Just press down and feel the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah's classic era. Its like keeping a tiny jimi hendrix in your pocket.

vow press = volume, wah or foot switchable vol/wah
    Wah mode is for all the cry babies out there—we're talking about the legit vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the wah's classic era.

• Wah bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump