ThorpyFX at The UK GUITARSHOW in the Olympia

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6220
in Guitar tFB Trader
For those that are headed to the show or who are considering going, please come and see us. ThorpyFx will be sharing a stand with Gary Guitars and.... to make things even more interesting both Chris Buck and Danish Pete will be joining us on the stand.

Pete will be there on the Saturday and Chris will be there on both days.

so Guitar Pedals, Amazing guitars and two fantastic musicians (oh and me and Thomas Gray too) as if you needed any more of a reason to visit......

https://i.imgur.com/LIhNYPl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/s650gCn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MQ8ivOg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9dUTARH.jpg

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• teradaterada Frets: 5114
    Sounds great. I'm hoping to get there sometime this week (seems like i'm the only one though)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • What a stand...wish I could go.
    Great pedals and company.
    Hope your business continues to grow and you develop more great pedals for us. All the best.
    Jon
  • Nice. BTW the slightly smaller new cases look fab! Hope you have a great show.
  • Morning Thorpy, I’ll be there Saturday so will stop by and say gday :) 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14366
    tFB Trader
    Have a good day A - update us on the show - especially attendance, buzz, sales etc 
  • Looking forward to it.  
  • Can someone do me a favour please and pick me up one of those Chris Buck signature volume knobs 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    I managed to cadge a free ticket so I can check if this show is worth doing next year. The silent demoing aspect is a bit concerning - and the reason I've not done one of these Mannheim Music Summit shows yet. So it'll be interesting to see if that works in practice. I just find guitars, amps, pedals sound a bit samey when they're run through headphones, especially the cheap demo setups usually found at guitar shows.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14366
    tFB Trader
    timhulio said:
    I managed to cadge a free ticket so I can check if this show is worth doing next year. The silent demoing aspect is a bit concerning - and the reason I've not done one of these Mannheim Music Summit shows yet. So it'll be interesting to see if that works in practice. I just find guitars, amps, pedals sound a bit samey when they're run through headphones, especially the cheap demo setups usually found at guitar shows.
    I know where my money lies on the probability of such a similar show in 2019 at such a venue
  • timhulio said:
    Can't remember who it was but someone had Strymon pedals at the last Birmingham show with a 'silent' set up. Making expensive pedals sound like arse. 

I appreciate the alternative can be unpleasant, loud noise but the Birmingham show has an acoustic room and quiet/ unplugged periods for serious conversations and that seems to work well.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.