Cash converters PSA- returns policy.

What's Hot
Out of boredom I drove to Gloucester from bristol and picked up a whammy 5 for £99. I got back to Bristol and found out that the mini toggle switch was stuck on chords. 
No worries I thought I'll just take it back to the local store. I did that and was told I had to go back to Gloucester. As cash converters are franchises and all store stock is bought by the store manager for that store. 
So I had to drive back to Gloucester to get the refund. I was tired and nearly lost my rag as I didn't fancy another jaunt up the m5. No indication on cash converters website or on the receipt. Now I'm going to buy a whammy online.
I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3992
    Well, you're not bored anymore so there's that.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnr said:
    The m5 is lovely this time of year, if you haven't been you must go. 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTap said:
    prlgmnr said:
    The m5 is lovely this time of year, if you haven't been you must go. 
    Also, you are very likely to see it in great detail, as you are almost guaranteed to spend some of your journey in a huge jam.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom