SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Pending - Fret King Country Squire Semitone, a bargain price.

notanonnotanon Frets: 610
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Hi All,

I purchased this from @Castro in May 2017. As mentioned in original listing this is a very versatile guitar. Wilkinson pickups and varitone dial make for a multitude of sounds. When I paid for a setup the guy was amazed with the 'country twang'. Selling to make way for another guitar I have an eye on, you know how it it goes ;-) Sold my Hagstrom to @robwright here so this will complete my fund raising.

I paid £300 for it but happy to pass on to TFB folk for £250. Pickup preferred so you can try the guitar: If you don't bond with the guitar and return in the same condition within a few days I will happily accept back. Best to try in South Wales near Swansea but I travel to Bristol fairly often.

I will use pictures from @Castro which I asked for as they are awesome compared to my crappy 'phone shots.

The original TFB sale link with extra info about the headstock is available at http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/101584/sold-fret-king-country-squire-semitone-reduced-to-298-500-less-than-new#latest

Any info required just ask.

https://imgur.com/A6l81Gd

Full album here https://imgur.com/a/MEEM8UC
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CastroCastro Frets: 512
    An excellent guitar and I wish you well with the sale. It's ridiculously good for £250!
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 610
    Thanks @Castro I shouted out to make sure you are happy for me to use the pictures from your post.

I'm happy to pass on a bargain. As far as I am concerned I have paid £50 to 'rent' this guitar for 15 Months, been a pleasure :-)
  • Were it not for the fact that I've literally filled every available space with guitars and I live nowhere near Swansea, I'd be in like a shot - definitely a bargain.

GLWTS.
    (Pronounced "Gloots")
  • I want this one now Wayne! When are you next in Bristol?!?!? 

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    edited September 2018
    Yep, it’s exactly what I’ve been trying to do with my Warmoth! I’ll have it!!! 

Warmoth bound edge body for sale anyone????

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5761
    You’re building a very enviable collection there Rob  :)
  • Hopefully! 

A Duesenberg would be good next!!!!!

• Great purchase.  I wish I was in a position to buy.  Enjoy it, if it's good enough for Elliott Randall......
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 610
    @robwright I can travel across possibly Friday evening or Saturday afternoon if that is any use. Should I mark as sold, pending?
  • Sat afternoon would be great. Please mark as sold! I've been trying to put a partscaster together with that pickup configuration but this is a must better plan! Don't make a special trip though - happy to wait til you are next coming over.