PSA - Guitar Village Boss Gone Mad Sale this weekend

What's Hot
crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11472
What it says in the title.  No affiliation with them but thought people might be interested.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2366
    edited September 2018
    I always find it to be more of a Boss Reduces Prices To Near What They Should Be Anyway Sale.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11472
    edited September 2018
    StefB said:
    I always find it to be more of a Boss Reduces Prices To Near What They Should Be Anyway Sale.

Depends on the guitar I think.  True for some brands but they are competitive on others.

They have 15% off PRS if I've read the promotional material right.  They have the McCarty 594, and the Silver Sky, currently listed at the same price as Peach.

Compared with the old days it is more of a Boss Gone a Bit Eccentric Sale though.

• StefBStefB Frets: 2366

Fair enough. 

Their second hand pricing is beyond comical most of the time though.  I find it staggering how much the same used item varies from dealer to dealer sometimes.

• Last few years its been more like 'The boss is mildly irritable today sale'  certainly nowhere near mad with the prices
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    I think their sale off new tends to be fair. They adhere to the same MAP as everyone else so a blanket 15 or 20% can be pretty good if it’s for something you’re after. 

No door-crashers this time though?
  • It's not what it used to be. £500 off a fender strat. Still money off is always good.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.